Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Meal Plan and Water

I think one of the things that makes it hard to eat healthy is that we always seem to be eating on the run, even when we eat at home. Breakfast and lunch are not hard but dinner or supper seems to be a problem.

So, I am going to start doing some meal planning. I am thinking that for a while I will pick a day of the week and that will be chicken night. This means for a typical month I will need to come up with four chicken dinners that are nutritious. When I get my plan done I will post it.

I am beginning to think I am not a drinker. Even if I count the diet drinks, I have I do not get enough "water" for the day. Drinking whatever I drink as cold as I can has not been a problem but getting the amount has been a big one. More than six bottles, cans or glasses of something a day seems like too much. Maybe it is because it is winter.

Praying for warm weather,
Christine

No comments: